Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Life Up To nOw




Hi Everyone,,,As you all know I failed to secure a JPA scholarship due to the racial bias in our beloved country. However I have learned to move on , and to accept God's Will In MY Life. Well I will be going to Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) , a private university fully owned and run by TNB. I will due my one-year foundation and then pursue a degree in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. This degree from UNITEN is recognised by the Institue of Mechanical Engineers of the UK (ImechE) , therefore is of very high quality. Btw only Uitm and Uniten's mechanical Engineering is recognised by ImechE. About 85% of their graduates are employed, thus I foresee(hopefully) a bright future.

4 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Good! dont get too disappointed with JPa..maybe u might have other scholarships waiting for u in future. ^^

Boon said...

wow, u wake up early in the morning to post this???

漆黑之月 said...

I think the time system here is a lil faulty huh? I DID NOT POST THE COMMENT at 7.02am..This 1 im writing is 12.47pm..let's see..

Fern said...

ola!!! so, when r u going to uniten???